1. To wash out rice in several waters. The last water after washing has to remain absolutely transparent.
2. To wash up and cut mutton in cubes. 3 bulbs and all carrots to clear. To cut onions with thin half rings, carrots – long whetstones 1 cm thick. To peel garlic of the top peel, but not to divide into cloves.
3. Cauldron to warm, pour in oil and to calcinate it before emergence of a light smoke. To add the remained bulb and to fry thoroughly it to black color. To remove from a pan.
4. To put onions and, stirring slowly, to fry it to temnoolotisty color, 7 min. To add meat and to fry before emergence of a crust. To lay out carrots, to fry, without mixing, 3 min. Then to mix everything and to prepare 10 min., slightly stirring slowly.
5. To pound in a hand Zira and a coriander, to add in zirvak together with a barberry. To salt. To reduce fire to an average and to prepare while carrots don't become soft, 7–10 min. To pour in in a cauldron boiled water a layer of 2 cm. To put hot pepper. To reduce fire and to extinguish Zirvak 1 hour.
6. Rice once again to wash out, allow to flow down to water. To lay out rice on зирвак an equal layer, to increase fire to a maximum and to pour in through a shumovka in a cauldron boiled water so that it covered rice with a layer of 3 cm.
As soon as water will leave from a surface, to press into rice of a head of garlic, to lower fire to an average and to cook rice dogotovnost. Slightly to strike with a shumovka on rice. If the sound from blow is the deaf, to make in rice a thin stick some punctures to the bottom.
To level a surface, to cover pilaf a plate, and from above. To reduce fire to a minimum and to leave pilaf for 30 min.